Opportunities at Brale
The problem set
If you are interested in an opportunity at Brale, the following problem sets are likely interesting to you:
- How value can, could, or should move between decentralized and centralized finance
- How building systems more interplanetary by design can benefit billions of people
- How these solutions operate in symphony with the laws and regulations that support humankind
- Assessing contributions based on how we impact the market and the strength of our company
- Finding answers to questions not asked before
Everyone has something they love. For some people, it's health science. For us, it's building computers that flip the bits that power economies and create opportunity.
We have opinions
We believe the future of work should be defined by those who are doing it. The distributed nature of our team reflects the future of work and computing.
We have values
Brale is an equal opportunity employer. We value ethics, curiosity, and capability. We have salaries with a 401k, health benefits, and the things you’d come to expect from an employer in today’s age.
We are small and focused
We’re 100% distributed, everyone gets equity, and we don’t have education requirements. We seek kind, smart, and ambitious people to help us build computers that power value.
We are ready for you
Due to an overwhelming response, we are halting new applications. Please let us know if you would like us to contact you when the application process re-opens.
We want to be a part of your future
We know and understand that roles change. Anyone who joins our team instantly becomes an important part of the Alumni of the company and we want to be an important partner for you in the long term. Many of us have worked together in the past and appreciate long-lasting relationships built while doing incredible work.